True or false: The Road Runner was based on the Sport Satellite.
The standard engine in the 68-71 Road Runner was what size?
- 383 cu. in. (6.3 litre)
- 440 cu. in. (7.2 litre)
- 426 cu. in. (7.0 litre)
Which magazine named it their Car of The Year in 1969?
- Motor Trend
- Road & Track
- Car Life
Why did Plymouth create the Road Runner?
- Muscle cars had become too pricey for their target demographic.
- There weren't any cartoon related cars on the market.
- Warner Bros. owned part of Chrysler Corp.
True or false: This horn is from a 1968 Road Runner.
During 1969, a new option appeared with a 440 6 barrel V8, fibreglass hood, and steel wheels. What was its code?
For how many years was a convertible version available?
True or false: the Road Runner Superbird was available in just these seven colours.
True or false, these are the lights of a 1972 Road Runner.
By 1973, the standard engine had moved down in size to a:
- 225 cu. in. (3.7 litre) slant 6
- 318 cu. in. (5.2 litre) V8
- 360 cu. in. (5.9 litre) V8
The last year for the Road Runner as a stand alone model was in:
New Love food? Try foodtribe.