Quiz: What weird features do these cars have?
What weird feature does the Tesla Model X have?
- Bioweapon defense mode
- An automated cannon that fires batteries at people
- A popcorn maker that doesn't actually make popcorn
What weird feature did the Honda City have?
- It came with an onboard scooter
- There was a V12 option
- If it sensed the person driving it was a bad driver, it would refuse to work
What weird option does the Rolls Royce Cullinan have?
- A "viewing suite" aka 2 seats and a table on the tailgate
- A "laugh at the peasants" mode
- It comes with a bottle for $6,000 Rolls Royce champagne
What weird option did Chryslers from 1956-1959 have?
- Highway Hi-Fi: basically a record player
- A grappling hook
- A binding contract stating that one must also buy a PT Cruiser in the future
What weird function do 7-series BMW's have?
- A 'gentleman' function
- A "lets get crazy and disable the turn signals" function
- A 'make me look cool' function
What weird option does the Nissan Cube have?
- A shag carpet dash topper
- To have all the windows combined into one big super window
- A very (very) dark window tint so people can't see you driving it
What weird option does the Fiat 500L have?
- An espresso machine
- A blindfold
- A full sized wood-fire brick pizza oven
What weird feature does the Toyota Van have?
- An ice maker
- 360 degree turning seats
- A buffet table
What weird feature did the first gen Honda CR-V have?
- A shower
- Genuine, real life, missiles
- A roof box with a sleeping bag
What weird feature did the Rolls Royce Vignale have?
- A toilet
- A poker table
- Seats made of money