Quiz: What's that badge? Round 2!
Here's a few offerings from America's Big Three auto manufacturers. What can you figure out about these badgings?
What does the IROC on the Chevy Camaro IROC-Z and Dodge Daytona IROC stand for?
- International Race of Champions
- International Rally of Champions
- International Racing Official Car
- International Rally Official Car
- It stands for something different on either car.
- It's just random letters with no meaning on both cars.
Available on both the first-year 1970 Dodge Challenger, then again on the '17-18 models, what does the T/A trim mean?
- Track Attack
- Trans American
- True American
- Track Animal
- Time Attack
- It's just cool letters.
On the topic of the original Dodge Challenger- It's sibling, the '70 Plymouth 'Cuda had a similar trim, AAR. What is it?
- All American Rally
- American Aero Racing
- All American Racers
- American Aero Rally
- American Road Racing
- American Rally Racing
- They're meaningless letters.
The '70 Charger included the R/T SE & 500 SE trims. What does the SE denote? Note that there was no physical SE badge.
- Special Edition
- Special Equipped
- Sport Equipped
- Sport Edition
- Sport Extreme
- Seventh Edition
- Sedan Equipment
- Sedan Edition
- Supreme Edition
- Select Edition
- Select Equipment
- It doesn't stand for anything.
The notorious Buick GNX: what is it actually named after?
- Grand National Extreme
- Grand National Experimental
- Grand National Exclusive
- Grand National... X?
- It's just meaningless letters.
What does the ST mean on the sporty Ford Focus ST?
- Street Tuned
- Sport Tuned
- Street Technology
- Sport Technology
- Super Touring
- The letters have no real meaning.