Quiz: What's that badge? Round 2!
Here's a few offerings from America's Big Three auto manufacturers. What can you figure out about these badgings?
What does the IROC on the Chevy Camaro IROC-Z and Dodge Daytona IROC stand for?
- International Race of Champions
- International Rally of Champions
- International Racing Official Car
- International Rally Official Car
- It stands for something different on either car.
- It's just random letters with no meaning on both cars.
Available on both the first-year 1970 Dodge Challenger, then again on the '17-18 models, what does the T/A trim mean?
- Track Attack
- Trans American
- True American
- Track Animal
- Time Attack
- It's just cool letters.
On the topic of the original Dodge Challenger- It's sibling, the '70 Plymouth 'Cuda had a similar trim, AAR. What is it?
- All American Rally
- American Aero Racing
- All American Racers
- American Aero Rally
- American Road Racing
- American Rally Racing
- They're meaningless letters.
The '70 Charger included the R/T SE & 500 SE trims. What does the SE denote? Note that there was no physical SE badge.
- Special Edition
- Special Equipped
- Sport Equipped
- Sport Edition
- Sport Extreme
- Seventh Edition
- Sedan Equipment
- Sedan Edition
- Supreme Edition
- Select Edition
- Select Equipment
- It doesn't stand for anything.
The notorious Buick GNX: what is it actually named after?
- Grand National Extreme
- Grand National Experimental
- Grand National Exclusive
- Grand National... X?
- It's just meaningless letters.
What does the ST mean on the sporty Ford Focus ST?
- Street Tuned
- Sport Tuned
- Street Technology
- Sport Technology
- Super Touring
- The letters have no real meaning.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by Have you ever used an OBD tool to diagnose your car or clear fault codes?
Is the 2020 BMW 228i xDrive Gran Coupe a Proper BMW? Why to vote for Hammond PT-1 How I spent $40 on a fake license plate to spite John Coleman