Quiz: Where should your next off-road adventure be?
Post sponsored by
How would you rate your off-road driving skills?
- Expert – there's no one better than me on the rough stuff
- Competent – I can hold my own
- Intermediate – I've done a bit, but I'm no expert
- Beginner – Sainsbury's car park is the furthest off-road I've ever driven
Are you a hot weather person or do you prefer cooler climes?
- The hotter the better please
- I prefer it cooler
What's most important to you on a holiday?
- Seeing amazing wildlife
- Cool scenery
- Good food
How much do you tend to spend on a holiday?
- Whatever I can scrape together
- I believe in experiencing as much as possible, so I'm happy to spend a lot on holidays
- I save all year so I can spend a decent amount
What about location?
- The more exotic the better
- I don't like flying so I prefer to stay closer to home
- A short distance is fine, but I don't want to be on a plane for 12 hours
What kind of off-roading appeals to you?
- Nice and straightforward – I don't ever want to have to get out and get muddy
- It's not real off-roading if you don't end the day covered in mud
- Extreme: I want to test myself on scarily steep, rocky hills, rivers and everything Mother Nature can throw at me
How are you with creepy crawlies?
- Fine – they don't bother me
- Get it off me! Get it off me! Is it in my hair?! I feel like it's in my hair!
Have you ever owned an off-road vehicle?
How would you go about crossing a river?
- Drive at a moderately slow pace in first or second gear and maintain a constant speed
- Speed and power: take a run up and drive across as fast as possible
- Inch across, stopping to check the depth every few inches
- Reverse across to avoid water getting into the engine
Fancy speccing up your own Jeep Wrangler before your trip?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by This modified Mini JCW is an extreme hot hatch for the road and track
James May invited Jimmy Broadbent to his new pub! Thieves get remotely trolled by owner as they steal Tesla Model 3 Roger Feghali taking his 500Hp/9.000Rpm BMW 330Ci E46 to the Limit