Results for classic or Junkyard this week

    Let us take a peak at what was said to be classic or junkyard

    Each week I am going to take all the polls from Classic or Junkyard that was posted during that time and rank them here. We will see the results that each car got. That is when we officially name a car a classic or junkyard.

    1: Aston Martin DBS 59-Classic


    The Aston Martin DBS 59 had 122 votes with 95.1% saying it was a classic while 4.9% saying it was junkyard.

    2: C3 Corvettes-Classic


    This poll was posted by Chris Breeden on Tuesday. The poll got 95 votes with 72.6% saying it was classic and 27.4% stating it was junkyard.

    3: Tesla Model-Junkyard


    On Tuesday Simon Robinson posted this poll with the results being quite surprising. There were 72 votes with 70.8% saying it was junkyard and 29.2% saying it was a classic.

    4: Rat Rods-Junkyard


    Another poll by Chris Breeden this week was Rat Rods. There was 325 votes with 55.15 saying it was junkard and 44.9% saying it was classic. I personally don't agree with the results (ITS CLASSIC)

    5: Bugatti Chiron-Classic


    The Bugatti Chiron got only 74 votes with 81.1% saying it was classic and 198.9% saying it was junkyard.

    6: Chevrolet SSR-Junkyard


    Chris Breeden posted this poll on Wednesday with the results not being at all surprising. With 89 votes 77.5% voted it to be junkyard and 22.5% classic.

    7: 11th Generation Ford Thunderbird-Junkyard


    On Thursday Chris Breeden posted he 11th generation of the Ford Thunderbird. It got 365 votes with 63.3% saying it was junkyard and 36.7% saying it was classic.

    8: Honda Civic Type R-Classic


    This Honda Civic posted on Thursday only got 50 votes with 60% saying it was a classic while 40% saying it was junkyard.

    9: Ferrari 599-Classic


    Posted on Thursday by David Spence this poll got 54 votes with 72.2% saying it was classic and the other 27.8% saying it was junkyard.

    10: Audi Q8-Junkyard


    Dennis Berkhout posted this on Thursday with 47 votes. About 59.6% said it was junkyard while 40.4% said it was classic.

    Porsche 911 GT2 RS-Classic


    The Porsche 911 GT2 RS got 55 votes with 85.5% saying it was classic while only 14.5% claiming it was junkyard.

    Pontiac Fiero-Junkyard


    Chris Breeden posted this on Thursday getting 68 votes. Approximately 54.4% saying it was junkyard and 45.6% saying it was classic.

    For more fun like this join Classic or Junkyard


    Join In

    Comments (5)


    Post sponsored by

    What's less distracting?
    My Pagani Huayra BC Roadster Configuration.
    The Battle for the Automotive User Interface
    The DriveTribe promoters' best of the week