Studio 2.0 now uses a completely new technology to provide a much more intuitive and usable article writing experience. Our first step was to ensure that all of the features from Studio 1.0 work well and we have a roadmap of new features coming soon.
Try it out at studio.drivetribe.com
Some of the features are new and some of the features are new ways of doing things you could do in Studio 1.0
• You no longer need to use complicated controls to add a new block for each paragraph. Now you can just click anywhere to start typing.
• Copy and paste from other text sources and retain all your paragraph formatting
• Drag and drop any image/video/gallery to re-order between paragraphs
• Navigate your post with ease using your arrow keys
• Use the Studio toolbar to paste a link from any website and show a preview
• Add Tweets
• Add YouTube videos
• Add Playbuzz Quizzes
• Turn any text in your article into a hyperlink, just select it, click the link icon and tell us where you’d like it to point
• Vertical image and vertical videos
• Bold and italic text
How DO I Use Studio 2.0?
We have launched a beta at https://studio-beta.drivetribe.com/
I Love It! I Hate IT!
We would love your feedback in the comments below.