Scuderia Ferrari 1000 GP QUIZ
At which year and at which track, Scuderia Ferrari made it's debut ?
- Monaco 1950
- Monaco 1951
- France 1952
- Italy 1951
Which is Scuderia Ferrari's first F1 car ?
- Ferrari 156 F1
- Ferrari 126 CK
- Ferrari 125 F1
- Ferrari 555 F1
At which year and at which circuit Suderia Ferrari won it's first race in Formula1 ?
- 1961 Zandvoort
- 1953 SPA-Francorchamps
- 1951 Silverstone
- 1956 Bremgarten
What symbolizes the Scuderia Ferrari logo ?
- Modena coat of arms
- Maranello coat of arms
- Italian coat of arms
- Francesco Baracca's prancing horse
- Prancing Horse of the Italian Air Force
- Prancing Horse of a horse farm
In which season Ferrari won it's first world drivers' championship ?
In 1964 Scuderia Ferrari raced with what livery ?
- Red livery
- Red and white livery
- Blue and white livery
- Blue and red livery
In which year Ferrari won it's first world constructors' championship ?
What happened at the 1988 Italian Grand Prix ?
- Gerhard Berger and Michele Alboreto finished 1st and 2nd
- Michele Alboreto won the race
- Senna and Prost crashed on the first lap
- Gerhard Berger posted the fastest lap on the track
Which of these drivers has won a world drivers' title with Ferrari ?
- Jody Scheckter
- Alberto Ascari
- Fernando Alonso
- Juan Manuel Fangio
- Michael Schumacher
- Mike Hawthorn
- Gilles Villeneuve
- Phil Hill
- Nigel Mansell
- John Surtees
- Alain Prost
- Niki Lauda
- Kimi Räikkönen
At which circuit, Felipe Massa has three consecutive victories with Ferrari ?
- Istanbul Park
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Autódromo José Carlos Pace
- Sepang International Circuit
Nigel Mansell won the 1989 Hungarin GP, but from what position did he started ?
What happened at the 1990 Mexican GP ?
- A. Prost and N. Mansell finished 1st and 2nd
- A. Prost and Senna battled for first place
- N. Mansell won the race from 16th position
- A. Prost and N. Mansell finished 2nd and 3rd
At the 1990 French GP, Ferrari won it's ... ?
- 130th victory
- 120th victory
- 100th victory
- 110th victory
Ferrari won the 1983 constructors' championship at Kyalami, but how ?
- Both cars didn't finish
- Both cars finished 1st and 2nd
- Patrick Tambay won the race
- René Arnoux won the race
After the crash at the German GP, Niki Lauda returned for the Italian GP and finished in which position ?
Which Ferrari F1 car won 15 races from 17 in one season ?
- Ferrari F2001
- Ferrari F2003
- Ferrari F2002
- Ferrari F399
In which year Ferrari and Shell began their partnership ?
FIAT has been a sponsor of Scuderia Ferrari from which to which year ?
- 1976 - 2014
- 1958 - 2007
- 1980 - 2012
- 1970 - 2010
For these 1000 Grand Prixs, Ferrari has achieved ... ?
- 16 WCC, 15 WDC, 237 race victories, 767podiums, 228 pole positions, 253 fastest laps
- 15 WCC, 14 WDC, 237 race victories, 770 podiums, 228 pole positions, 253 fastest laps
- 16 WCC, 15 WDC, 240 race victories, 780 podiums, 230 pole positions, 267 fastest laps
- 16 WDC, 15 WCC, 257 race victories, 795 podiums, 243 pole positions, 270 fastest laps
Which F1 circuit hosted Scuderia Ferrari's 1000 GP ?
- Monza circuit
- Mugello circuit
- Hungari circuit
- Imola circuit