Well, Sepang really did provide a cracker for its last F1 race. There was a huge crowd and some truly great racing – it's a massive shame to see the track go.
Today we saw a masterclass from Max Verstappen to win his second grand prix, with Lewis Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo taking the other two podium spots.
Kimi Raikkonen didn't even start while back-of-the-grid man Sebastian Vettel drove a blinder to fourth before being wiped out in a bizarre shunt with Lance Stroll!
So that is how it all panned out at Sepang, now here's a snapshot of how it went down on Twitter...
1) Pre-race McLaren Honda press call. Don't worry lads, it'll soon be over.
2) September's awfulness continues into October.
3) One car at the back, one packing up on the grid. Ferrari stressed out? Nah, not a bit of it.
4) Spot on, Damon...
5) Lap 10 and the bulls are on the move. The team Twitter account doesn't worry about tempting fate, does it?
6) Mercedes' attempt to add weight to the Red Bull didn't work.
7) Meanwhile, back in the paddock...
8) Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost has a point. Grosjean was in full-on whinge mode within the first two corners of lap one.
9) Lap 21 and back-of- the- grid man Sebastian Vettel is already up to fifth.
10) Carlos Sainz clunks into Esteban Ocon. Mr Tost has his own view of the incident, however.
11) Lap 32 and Kevin Magnussen tries out his standard weaving and wheel banging on Fernando Alonso, who is not impressed.
12) Jolyon. Jolyoff.
13) Kevin had a busy day out there...
14) Driver of the Day. Tricky choice...
15) Debutant Pierre Gasly, in a Toro Rosso, gets a bit of a tall order from his team.
16) More likely Vettel's poor old tyres cried ENOUGH!
17) Too true!
19) Happy Birthday, Max!