The first TRB In-Lap Podcast is LIVE

Calling sportscar nerds of the world...

24w ago
7.5K

Some of you may know that beyond my work at DT I spend almost 99% of my spare time watching racing, and in that remaining 1% I post on the steadily growing Instagram page The Racing Blog.

You may remember that before Christmas I held the most poorly assembled awards show to ever grace the motorsport world, and to take things one step further I've now managed to cobble together a podcast.

The format of the In-Lap series is to dissect the events of the biggest sportscar races in the world with my good friend and long-term stalker Michael Haffenden. This first episode looks at the 2021 IMSA Rolex 24 at Daytona which took place over the weekend.

So, listen along on Spotify by clicking here or hit play on the YouTube video below.

DISCLAIMER: This is the first time I've had a stab at one of these, and with that comes the realisation that this is a bit rough around the edges, but that's part of the fun. Onwards and upwards from here.

Join In

Comments (4)

  • That’s a really good first effort. You can only improve from here!

      5 months ago
    • How do you know? It's mathematically impossible for you to have listened to it all the way through by now...

        5 months ago
    • You uploaded the video 36 mins ago, so as I write I’ve listened to 30 mins of the podcast

        5 months ago
4