So I'm collecting DVD's of all TG series with Clarkson, Hammond & May. So Buckle up for the first quiz of 10 questions.
With what car did Hammond & the black stig beat a speed camera?
- TVR Tuscan S
- Honda S2000
- Spyker C8
Which colour was Clarkson beach buggy in the beach buggy special?
- Purple with a metal flake and green accents
- Purple with a grey pearlescent and blue accents
- Purple with an aluminium flake and green accents
How did Clarkson steal Richards Vauxhall Nova SRi in the '80 hot hatch challenge?
- Turning the wheel to the left, press the clutch and gas, then pop it into gear and drove away
- By replace the indicator switch with the windscreen wiper switch and vice versa. Then a jump start.
- By removing the hazards warning light switch. Pop it upside down back in. Then a jump start.
How did Clarkson compared the boots of the VW Golf GTI and the BMW M135?
- By putting a hydrogen bomb in the boot
- By putting a nuclear warhead in the boot.
- By measuring the amount of dogs which fit in the back.
Which car was replaced with the 1990 Zastava Yugo 101 Skala 55 in the Albania road trip (Mafia road test)
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
- Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes S65 AMG
What was the max price for the locally bought cars in the Bolivia special?
What happened with the backup car in the Africa special (Ford Scorpio Estate) I'm sorry if I hurt your eyes.
- It was crowned to be the winner by the gentlemen, because it didn't suffer from breakdowns and didn't got stuck
- Got stuck in the mud and blew his engine up
- Sank to the bottom of a river
James had to steal a car in operation desert stumble which was it?
- Renault Duster
- Dacia Duster
- Renault Clio Estate
What's the real name of "The American"
- Mike Skinny
- Mike Skinner
- Mike Eaton
Which part of Jeremy's Mercedes CL600 broke in the second-hand bargain for the price of a Nissan Pixo?
- The alternator
- The ignition coil
- The water pump
New Love food? Try foodtribe.