Which of these cars are NOT powered by a 2JZ engine?
- Toyota Supra GT LM
- SCCA ProRally Supra
- Castrol TOM's Supra
- Top Secret Supra
What is this car based on?
- Toyota MR2 (AW11)
- Subaru Alcyone XT
- Honda NSX
- Toyota MR2 (SW20)
What's so special about this Nissan Patrol that raced in the 1987 Dakar rally?
- It was powered by a (by then) experimental version of the RB26DETT engine
- It was the first ever diesel car to finish in the top 10
- It retired on the first stage after just 3 kilometers
- It set the fastest overall speed record
What is this car?
- A test mule for the Honda NSX
- A failed Toyota group B rally car prototype
- A custom car made for illegal Wangan highway racing
- The road legal version of the first GT1 Toyota race car
Where was the Group B Mazda RX7 built?
- New Zealand
What car did not race in the Japanese Gran Touring Championship?
- Lamborghini Diablo
- Mazda MX-5
- Mercedes CLK 500
- Lexus LFA
Who came up with the "Godzilla" nickname for the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32?
- An Australian car magazine
- The Nissan marketing department
- The fanboys
- Keiichi Tsuchiya
GT1 cars had to have luggage space the size of a standard sized suitcase. Where was this in the 1998 Toyota GT-ONE?
- The rear bumper
- The roof
- The fuel tank
- The front left wheel arch under the headlight
Who is responsible for this V12 supercar?
What or who helped Mark Blundell qualify P1 for the 1990 24 Hours of Le Mans
- A different driver that secretly took his place
- A shortcut on the track
- Broken wastegates
- Illegal active aero
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by What car should you buy if you won a million dollars?
making every car sound good. Aviation Stuff I Found On The Internet How Would You Modify A Retired U.S. Postal Truck?