the Lamborghini marzal memory test quiz
the production version of the marzal was called...
and how many seats did the espada/ marzal concept have?
- 3 seat!!! concept car!!!
- a sensible 2
- a urus 4
if you paid attention to the roof, what kind of doors did it have?
- scissor doors or what ever you call them
- gullwing doors
- sliding doors
- rotating doors (what even is that)
at the rear window Louvre of the marzal, it was made of...
- a sensible choice... hexagon!
- triangles... maybe?
- stupid squares
- something else (clue...it's not this)
since you could see through the roof and doors, what color were the seats?
- tinfoil chrome hahahahahahahahaaaaa
- those Lamborghini pattern seat things...
- no idea (this isn't correct either)
and finally... did you not not not not not enjoy the quiz