The "Not Quite Ultimate" Michael Schumacher Quiz
Before he was the World Champion F1 driver we all know and adore, what championship did he drive in?
- World Sports Car Championship
- Nürbergring Race Championship
What car did the young "moustached" Shumacher
- Jaguar XJR-11
- Porsche 956
- Mercedes C291
- Mercedes C11
Who were his Le Mans co-drivers?
- Thierry Boutsen
- Karl Wendlinger
- Bertrand Gachot
- Fritz Kreutzpointner
- Eddie Irvine
This green monster gave Schumacher his F1 driver debut at Spa 1991. How long did he last?
- 50% Race Distance
- 1 Lap
- Whole race and finished in the points
- Not even past Eau Rouge.
What was Schumacher's most successful track?
Despite being nicknamed the "Rain Master" he did make a mistake at a point during the 1998 Spa race. Who did he hit?
- Giancarlo Fisichella
- David Coulthard
- Vincezo Sospiri
- Riccardo "Tosser" Rosset
He may hold the record for the most race wins, poles and championships. But how many F1 records does he actually hold?
What happened to Schumacher after this "deliberate" accident?
- He won the Championship
- He was disqualified for driving badly
- He lost all his points for the year, and didn't win the championship
- He apologised to Villeneuve for crashing into the side of him. After he attempted to avoid a squirrel
Schumacher's last podium came at what race?
- 2012 European Grand Prix (Valencia)
- 2011 European Grand Prix (Nürnbergring)
- 2010 European Grand Prix (Imola)
- 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix
We can't have a Schumacher quiz without including the other one.When the Schumacher Bros. scored a 1-2. Who came first