The Weekly Formula Once Quiz #23
Who made this car pretending to be a powerboat?
- Leyton House
What made the Renault R202 unusual?
- Tuned mass damper
- Blown diffuser
- Unique engine
- Innovative chassis
- 8-speed gearbox
What did title contender Michele Alboreto do when his Ferrari 156/85 blew a turbo at Brands Hatch in 1985?
- Pull over by a fire marshal
- He pulled his steering wheel off in sheer anger
- Very little
- Curse Enzo Ferrari over team radio
- Purposefully slam into his championship rival
Which major movie franchise was associated with the Toyota TF108?
- Mission: Impossible
- Alien vs Predator
- The Hangover
What was Manor Marussia's best result in 2015?
This car shares its name with a popular brand of alcohol, which one?
Why is the Lancia D50's V8 engine mounted at an angle?
- To lower the car's profile
- Steel shortage
- Better balance in right-hand turns
- Chain drive
- Because it's Italian
Why did the disastrous Life L190 retire 400 yards from the pit lane in practice for the 1990 Brazil Grand Prix?
- Out of fuel
- Loose steering wheel
- Fire extinguisher failure
- Sudden engine seizure
- Jewelry in the intake
The 2010 McLaren MP4-25 used an ingenious DRS system called the F-duct. What gave it that name?
- It made the car go Faster
- It would make McLaren beat Fernando Alonso
- A pure coincidence
- The internal name (RW80) sounded boring
- It represented the sixth major aerodynamic invention in McLaren's history
How long was Ferrari's race win dry spell which Gerhard Berger ended by winning the 1994 German Grand Prix?
- 12 races
- 37 races
- 25 races
- 58 races
- 43 races
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by This modified Mini JCW is an extreme hot hatch for the road and track
Brown rules out Magnussen, Perez for AMSP; Steiner shuts down Herta-Haas rumors Classic F1 Spotlight - Louis Chiron Hamilton Makes History! F1 2020 Season Review - Portugal