The Worlds Hardest Car Quiz Ever II
How many Porsche 918s were made? (starting of easy)
What is special about the and stripes and trim on the Ferrari 488 Pista Spider?
- They are made of carbon fibre
- They are a $10,000 option
- They are blue tinted carbon fibre
What is the name of this Audi?
- Audi R8 Sport Performance Parts Edition V10 Plus
- Audi Sport Performance Parts R8 V10 Plus
- Audi R8 V10 Plus Audi Sport Performance Parts R8 Edition
What is code name for the new BMW Z4?
How many horsepowers does the Hoonicorn V2 have?
What does the name Weissach mean
- It's the place were Porsche's most hardcore models are tested
- It's the place were the 918 was developed
- It is a test facility in Germany
When did Audi buy Lamborghini?
- September 1999
- October 2000
- January 2000
- September 1998
What was so special about the old BMW M8 Concept?
- It had a Lamborghini V12
- It had a Mini engine
- It had a McLaren F1 engine
What was the first McLaren?
Which one of these is a Brabus?
What car did Jeremy Clarkson buy in the special in The Grand Tour Season 2?
- Nissan X-Trail
- Nissan Patrol
- Nissan Hardbody
What colour was Richard Hammond's beach buggy in The Grand Tour Season 1?
- Red and white
- Black and White
What car did Richard Hammond use in the test of rebuilt classic cars in The Grand Tour Season 2?
- Jaguar D-Type
- Jaguar E-Type
- Jaguar XKSS
What is James May's favourite hot hatch (according to The Grand Tour Season 2)?
- Ford Focus RS
- Honda Civic Type-R
- Renault Meganne
- Volksvagen UP! GTi
What were the 3 eco cars from the Eco-Mental episode of The Grand Tour Season 1?
- Mud car, bush car, bone car
- Plastic car, rubber car, bush car