This driving style quiz will tell you which Australian spider you are
How do others describe your driving?
- A bit wild
- Fussy, but not aggressive
- I'm a cyclist
Be honest. How do you flow in light traffic?
- I tailgate the car in front into speeding or moving over
- I often hang in people's blindspots
- I change lanes all the way to the destination to get ahead
- I stay within safe stopping distance of the car in front, and am happy in my lane
- Cars in front of me generally move when they see me coming
- I'm a cyclist
Pick your ideal daily
- Mercedes-AMG GT
- Ford Ranger
- classic Porsche 911 Targa
- Ford Fiesta ST
- A big truck with a bed in the back
- My favourite roadbike
There's an exit you need to take coming up. Where are you exactly 5 seconds before you need to take it?
- In the correct lane, like I've been for the last 5 minutes
- In another lane, about to dart across
- I was in the correct lane, but I'm currently overtaking a slow car in that lane. Give me 2 seconds.
- Never mind the exit, there's an idiot in front of me and today's lesson day
- In the cycle lane
Pick your driving heaven
- A tunnel that goes on forever, with no braking cars
- A country road, with no farmers in tractors
- A long straight stretch, with no kangaroos
- A twisting mountain road, with mattresses at the bottom of the cliffs
- A cycle lane, with no motorists
Someone is overtaking you. How do you react?
- I speed up, then slow down when they give up
- I wait until they cut in front of me, then I blast them
- Meh, I'm doing the speed limit
- I wait until they overtake me, then I overtake them
- I slip into their blindspot
- I'm a cyclist. I start to worry there's toilet paper trailing from my Lycra if I don't get overtaken