- Photo credits The Speedhunters

This secret part of the Porsche Museum is an incredible toy box

Extremely rare specimens sleep here!

43w ago

6.3K

The cars that deserve to be exhibited at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany, are all equally remarkable. In fact, the Porsche brand itself is exceptional, since no other automobile brand can claim such a large number of outstanding sports and competition cars.

When you look at the secret, non-public part of the museum, it is possible to make a succession of equally remarkable discoveries. Here are stored the other vehicles that cannot currently be found in the already overcrowded museum. It is the YouTube channel The Speedhunters which gives us a small visit.

For example, we note that this secret garage contains a dozen Porsche Carrera GTs, which is quite simply colossal since it represents no less than 1% of the total production of the Carrera GT. This car is exceptional in more ways than one, since it used carbon fiber and had a V10 engine with an incredible and unmistakable sound.

These cars were stationary for a long, long time. As a result, about 20% of these cars could be restored to working order within 30 minutes. The remaining 80% will have to undergo a much deeper restoration. It is only after watching the video that you realize that the museum's secret garage contains cars that are just as exceptional as the museum itself.

Loading...

Join In

Comments (2)

  • They occasionally move these into the main museum when they want them on display or they get them out for special events like Goodwood Festival of speed or a car shows.

      9 months ago

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Post sponsored by

Which country has the best car culture?
Ex-BMW designer might change the face of Kia forever
Incredible 125cc Motocross Comeback after First Turn CRASH!
7
This green on tan McLaren 720s will make your day
2