1) Mike Whittingham: "James, where did you get your jacket, I like it"
RH: "Really? What are you watching the show on, the toaster?"
2) Adam Vlahogiannis: "How did you really break your arm?"
JM: "I fell over. Not very heroic."
3) Etienne Formosa: "Where did you find the American?"
4) Jack Jennings: "Did you have to search through bad car ads to find the Maseratis?"
RH: "Yes. That's how we find all our cars; there's no magic formula or special place to go really. We just look for them like everyone else does."
5) Joao Almeida: "Do you still have your Maserati Richard?"
JM: "The Maserati Richard never went into production. It was just a very small concept car."
6) Henry Catchapole: "Splendid skids in the Alfa Mr. Hammond. LSD?"
JM: "Just a couple of stiff gins, I think."
7) Paula Howard: "Oooh a black bonnet."
RH: "Yup, and you've got to love a car with black bonnet. It's the law. Unless the whole car's black, in which case it's just a bonnet."
8) James Piggot: "Will you try to get Donald Trump on the Grand Tour for Celebrity Brain Crash?"
JM: "Do I sense wishful thinking?"
9) Kat Lachdochmal: "Haha I want to congratulate Hammond on hitting Clarkson with a bottle!"
RH: "It was a pleasure. No, I mean it really, really was a pleasure. Shame we couldn't find one of those fake, sugar glass ones. But I liked it anyway."
10) JM: "I went through about 10 toll booths with that busted arm. I was ready to kill someone. But I'd broken my arm."
Brad Ashworth: "Should've reversed through em."
11) JM: "Oh no! I'm dead!"
Hayley Porter: "Does that mean you're not coming on then?"