A certain Mr James May submitted his most recent purchase and new pride joy, a stunning Rolls Royce, into Roast My Ride.
The roasters in Roast My Ride are pretty brutal and don't really hold back, so he was pretty brave in submitting the gentlemanly Rolls Royce up for a public roasting.
One said roaster was co-host and friend of Mr May, Richard Hammond. Hammond may not have been as aggressive as Steve from Wolverhampton, but he certainly had a lot to say.
Here are the top 5 Hammond roasts:
1) He starts off pretty lightly
2) Starts getting a little more personal...
3) He goes slightly abstract
4) Takes another dig at being posh
5) Anyone who knows what he means with this one... let me know
Do you think that Hammond was being too harsh on May?
If you want to submit your car for roasting, you can do here: