Week-Long Renault India Winter Camp Goes Live
Slated to run until December 1, 2019, customers can get some decent discounts.
Renault, as we know, doesn’t have a vast product portfolio in India. It has only five models on sale, and one out of them is likely to go out of production before we enter the next fiscal year. However, cars like the Kwid and the Triber have done well for the French automaker. While the former received a funky mid-life update in October this year, the latter has already found over 10,000 households since launch in August 2019.
To keep the customer base happy and engaged, Renault India has now launched a ‘Winter Camp’. Commencing today, it will run until December 1, 2019, across all authorised dealerships in the country. Over the seven days, owners of Renault cars can avail many benefits. The list includes:
• 10 per cent discount on select parts
• Up to 50 per cent discount on select accessories
• 15 per cent discount on labour and value-added services
• 10 per cent discount on extended warranty packages
• 5 per cent discount on engine oil change
• 10 per cent discount on roadside assistance membership
Apart from those, Renault will run a comprehensive health check-up on all cars participating in this campaign. Assured return gifts and, discounts on tyre purchase (select brands) and car insurance renewal are also available. To pay some additional respect to members of ‘My Renault App’, an extra 5 per cent discount on select parts and accessories is also up for grabs.
As in the case in such nationwide campaigns, there are a few terms and conditions to avail the offers mentioned above. Chief amongst those are:
• Discounts on parts and labour are not applicable for body and paint jobs.
• One cannot club/adjust offers with other ongoing promotions at the same time.
• Offers shall depend on the stock availability at the dealership.
If you have been holding back to get your Renault serviced or repaired, now is probably a good time to schedule an appointment.