What are these cars we don't get in Europe (and Britain)?
This is an interesting looking Skoda:
- Doesn't it look like every other Skoda SUV?
- Behold the Kushaq
- That's the new Kodia Cross
- You mean the Kareq?
This looks a lot like a 1 series sedan...
- For some reason though, it's actually known as the 1 series coupe.
- ...but it's simply called the 1 series.
- Then perhaps it is a 1 series sedan?
What is this half-SUV, half-minivan thing called?
- The Ford Escape Cross
- The Renault Trigger
- The Renault Triber
- A cheap disaster.
This is the Link and Co...
This VW looks familiar... But then don't they all?
- It's the new Sharan XL
- The L version of our Sharan
- This is the Viloran
Toyota has just unveiled this hybrid SUV...
- ...and it's the compact version of the Venza
- ...also known as the Prius X
- ...and stands as the cross version of the Corolla
- The FAW F5
- Hongqi H5!
- Buick's GL5
- I have no idea so I'll say it looks pretty smart.
Don't worry, the car looks as surprised as you are
- It's a Mitsubishi
- Mitsubishi D5, yes, I can read.
- Mitsubishi D5... Deli..va? I think
How is this SUV called in America?
- The Exeed TXL
- The Vantas TXL
- The Cherry TXL
What is this Yaris called in Indonesia?
- The sporty version of the Yaris that isn't sporty at all.
- The Yaris Sedan
And what is this Yaris called in the USA and Canada?
- Well, it's a hatchback so... Yaris?
- The Yaris L
- The Yaris that isn't a sedan and looks a lot like the Mazda 2.
And finally, this is a big Ford:
- I can see that.
- It's the Landscape
- They call it the Equator
- Known as the Voyager X
- And it comes under the name of Everest