What Car are You Based on How You Handle a Move?
First of all, where are you moving?
- A decent apartment
- A big mansion
- Back to your parent's place
- A very nice house
- A countryside home
Alright, shall we get up from bed?
- Yeah, start early, end early.
- 5 more minutes...
- Just 20 minutes of Forza, then I start.
You look through your house and see what you need to move. How hopeless do you feel?
- I don't feel hopeless, but my butlers do.
- Nope, I can do this.
- *Curls up into a ball and starts crying*
- Well, all the wires from my gaming rig are going to be a hassle.
- WHY GOD HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!?
You've packed your things, now what kind of truck do you need to haul all this?
- I use helicopters, mind you.
- My subcompact should do.
- A Hennessey Velociraptor should do.
- My sturdy old Toyota pickup does everything!
- A Chevrolet Express may be horrible, but I'll do the job well.
- Dad, I need some help with my stuff...
You're on your way to your new home. What are you going to eat on the way?
- I packed a few ham sandwiches!
- A quick McDonald's burger is good.
- Just some Diet Coke for me.
- I've got some Grilled Cheese!
- The finest Wagyu beef please.
- A gas station rib sandwich
You're here! What's your first priority here?
- Empty your bladder.
- Get everything unpacked
- Sleep on the floor knowing you have a bed in the moving truck but you can't be arsed to get it.
- GET THE WIFI HOOKED UP
- Settle down in your silk sheets
- Gasp at all of all the crap you have