Think about a car. Any car.
If you could describe that car as a diet or way of eating, what would it be?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Low Carb (lackluster power)
• High Fiber (piece of crap)
• High Fat (needs high-octane fuel)
• Intermittent Fasting (goes fast on weekends; often stalls)
• Grazing (have to fill up the fuel tank all the time)
• Vegan (electric: no dead-dinosaur petrol)
• Omnivorous (hybrid)
• Breatharian (runs on air; completely imaginary)
• Crunchy Granola (hippie car)
• Well-balanced (efficient)
• Superfoods (supercar)
My 4-door Civic falls into the Well-balanced diet category. Slightly boring but highly adequate. My old beloved Beetle was clearly a Crunchy Granola, also dabbling quite heavily in Low Carb.
Post the diet that matches your car (or your dream car) and your comments as to why!