Don't forget to share your results!
Do you know how to drive a manual?
- Hell yes! It's my second nature!
- I do, but I prefer PDKs
- No, I don't know how to drive a manual.
Turbocharged or N/A?
- Of course, naturally aspirated!
- Honestly, I don't care...
- Only turbocharged cars for me!
How big is your budget?
- Sadly not much...
- I have enough to buy a brand new one...
- Thankfully quite a lot!
Do you mind about reliability?
- Yes... It's a German car and I obviously want reliability
- It's a sports car, so to a certain degree, it's understandable.
- Nah... I daily classic Lancias... What could possibly go wrong with a Porsche?
Water cooled or air cooled?
- Of course air cooled!
- Water cooled engines are much more efficient...
How often are you going to use it?
- It'll be my only car
- For weekends only
- I rarely use it, but I'd rather keep it in temperature controlled garages...
Do you plan to earn financial gain through your car?
- Of course I do! It's a big purchase and I definitely need profit.
- It would be great if I could, but it isn't my greatest focus
- Nah... I don't care
Driver comfort or pure driving experience?
- I want a comfy and luxurious sports car
- I want a balance of both
- I am willing to sacrifice my spine and luggage space
- Sleek and sharp
- Smooth and refined
- I haven't really been a fan of Porsche's design language
Finally, why would you ever want a 911?
- I like supercars, but Italian ones have been too much for me
- The pure driving experience
- The iconic looks
New Love food? Try foodtribe.