What percent of your blood is petrol?
A petrolhead is a combination of three things: affection, knowledge, and respect towards cars and drivers. This quiz will determine whether you are a true petrolhead or not, based on a few questions.
How many motorsport series do you watch?
- I don't watch motorsport
- Over 4
Do you do your own repairs?
- No, I always go to a mechanic.
- I do some of the work that I can do, but for some major stuff, I do go to a mechanic.
- I do most of my stuff on my car by myself, and I only visit mechanics when it is absolutely needed.
- What? I'm a mechanic myself. I do all my stuff by my self. (Smug face)
Opinion on street racing/speeding?
- They're definitely cool and I often take part in it!
- I never knew that people raced on the streets.
- Slight amount of speeding is allowable depending on circumstances, but street racing's dangerous...
- Once you are in control of a car, every choice you make fall under your responsibility. Think wise and be responsible.
Have you ever driven on a track or an autocross event?
- No and I never will.
- No, but I someday wish to do so.
- Yes, I have.
- I'm a racer, need I say more?
You find your dream car on BaT, and you only have a day left. Thankfully, you have enough cash. What do you do?
- What's BaT?
- 3 hour's realistically bit short to make a rather big financial decision... Sorry but no.
- Try my best to do what I can do, and see how it goes.
- Seize the moment. I have no regrets.
How often do you participate in car-related events? (Races, concours, auctions, press releases, meets, and etc)
- Rarely... (Less than 3 events per year)
- Often... (About once a month)
- A lot (Weekly, or even daily in peak periods of the year)
What's your favourite among these car-related movies?
- Fast and Furious Series
- Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)
- Ford v Ferrari (2019)
- Le Mans (1971)
How often do you check into automotive media sources(Jalopnik, DT, company press sites, Top Gear, etc)
- I never check those sites. (Wait, why are you here? XD)
- I check it once a week.
- I check it once a day.
- I check it multiple times a day...
How deep is you knowledge on cars?
- If they have four wheels and a have 4 seats, they're a car. (Peel P50: ???)
- I know brands and certain names of cars...
- I know the model lineup and engines of most cars companies.
- I know historic model lineups, engines, motorsport pedigree, and trivia regarding quite a lot of car companies.
- Well, I can go even deeper. For instance, the engineering, chassis, developers, historic background, laws, and so on.
Bonus: You park your car into your driveway and Radar Love comes out of the radio. What do you do? (Be honest XD)
- Radar Love? What is that?
- Park the car as I was planning to do.
- Depends... I'd love to go out for a spin, but sometimes it doesn't always work that way.
- (Shifts reverse) What? I can't hear you over my radio!