Where do you keep your cars?
- In a garage! Where else would I store them...
- Cars? You mean my Ninja 250R?
- Out on the lawn. Wow, I really need to mow that soon....
How regularly do you service your cars?
- Whenever I am due for one.
- Whenever I spot something wrong
- When I'm desperate
- I service my 250R when my service center says so.
What is your top tip to keep your cars in good shape?
- Always service! It keeps the parts fresh!
- Don't crash 'em into ya' trees in the yard.
- Don't drive too crazily. A car is for getting from A-B.
- Treat it well!
Which set of these describes your driving style?
- Start Up: Let it sit for 5min to warm. Driving: Careful but with haste.
- Start Up: Up & Go Driving: Reckless and endangering.
- Start Up: Let it sit for 5min to warm. Driving: Careful but well executed in all situations.
Finally: How many cars do you think is a reasonable amount for a car enthusiast?
- 1 - That is all you need.
- As many as they desire!
- None. Bikes do me.
New Love food? Try foodtribe.