What's your perfect car for the Christmas holidays?
Post sponsored by
What's your favourite sort of Christmas Day?
- At home with the family
- Trekking to see the in-laws
- Binge-watching TV alone
- Working my cotton socks off
What's your attitude to present giving?
- I'd rather get the perfect present, regardless of cost
- I won't spend a fortune, so long as the present suits the person
- I'd rather buy each person several less expensive presents – it's more to unwrap!
- I prefer to buy experiences rather than presents
- Bigger presents are better presents
What are you eating for Christmas dinner?
- Turkey, of course
- Vegan alternatives
Do you ever take advantage of the quiet roads and go for a Christmas Day drive?
- Every year!
- No, who has time for that?
What would you do if it snowed this Christmas?
- Drop the crackers, grab the sledge and head for the nearest park
- Admire it from the window, swaying from a mixture of the festive spirit and those six bottles of wine
- Dust down the car and slither out to your nearest roundabout
- Ignore it – the magic of Christmas comes from the family gathering, not the weather
If you could take the whole family anywhere for Christmas, where would it be?
- A white sandy beach with blue seas – somewhere like Hawaii or the Maldives
- A bustling city packed with snug winter markets and shopping – Munich, Vienna or New York
- A ski chalet with a full catering team – maybe in Val d'Isere or Chamonix
- I'd still rather stay at home, thanks
What's your favourite thing about the festive season?
- The joy on the faces of kids
- Getting the whole family together
- The chance to do nothing but eat and drink for a few days
Do you buy presents for your pets?
- Of course, they're part of the family
- I don't have any pets
How many of you will be sitting down for Christmas dinner?
- Just me
What's most likely to cause arguments in your household this Christmas?
- Overcooked turkey
Before we give you your results – want to find out more about our favourite Christmas cars?
- Yes please!
- No thanks
New Love food? Try foodtribe.