Which 1990's V12 Ferrari F1 Car Are You?
Choose a championship winning F1 car from the 1990's
- Mclaren MP4/5B
- Williams FW14B
- Mclaren MP4/6
- Williams FW15C
- Benetton B194
- Benetton B195
What is important for a winning F1 car?
- Some of the best drivers and performance in the business
- Hoping for zero criticism towards the car
- A crap ton of unreliability. Wait, what?
- The technology
- LOOOUUUDDD NOOIIISEESSS
Choose an Italian motorcycle brand
- MV Agusta
- Moto Guzzi
Pick a race track
- Old Hockenheim
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
- Adelaide Street Circuit
- Phoenix Street Circuit
- Circuit Magny Cours
Select an onomatopoeia
How does it feel to experience the tifosi at Monza?
- It's a raw, enthralling feeling.
- It's a feeling like no other.
- I'm not sure if they would approve of Ferraris churning out bad results.
- It's Magic!
- The pressure and tension is always on your shoulders.
Lastly, are you a fan of Scuderia Ferrari?
- I'm one with the tifosi
- I like Ferrari.
- Meh, not so much.
- Pssshhh.... Why would I root for a bunch of whining toxic Italians?