Which British car matches your personality?
When someone sneezes, what is your knee-jerk reaction?
- Bless you
- Bless you my son, for yours is the earth, the wind and the rain
- Oi mate, WTF
- Present them with a tissue
- Quietly 'tut' and carry on with your day
If someone doffs their cap at you, how do you respond?
- Doff mine cap back at the gentleman/lady
- Just a casual hand to head salute as you left your bowler hat at home
- Smile and a quick nod
- Ask them what is their f*cking problem
- Go straight in for the head butt
- Invite them to lunch to taste your fist sandwich
If someone suggests chicken for dinner, how do you react?
- I much prefer wood pigeon
- I know this great little restaurant that makes the best coq au vin
- Yes, love a bit of KFC
- Oh great, we can get a jumbo box from Chicken Cottage for £15
- Simon knows a great little place that does chicken, but no-one knows about it and it is served in a spade.
How many holidays do you take a year?
- 0 - I wish I could have a holiday
- 1 - One big Summer holiday
- 2 - A big holiday, then a little getaway
- 3 - Definitely need a few breaks throughout the year
- 4 - Lots of city breaks!
- 5 - I live on holiday
Which of these names are you most likely to call your first son?
Pick your Saturday night beverage
- Champagne - Specifically the 1962 Bollinger
- Scotch - A Macallan 18 if you're offering
- Gin and Tonic
- Bacardi Breezer or a blue WKD if they've run out
- I don't drink
Finally, how much tea do you drink a day?
- I don't drink tea. *Everyone gasps*
- One cup is enough
- Two cups. One in the morning, one in the evening
- Three cups. I ruddy love tea.
- Four cups. I've started to lost count.
- Five minimum. I have a cup of tea glued to my spiffing hand.