Which Formula E team should you drive for?
Post sponsored by
Much like the Sorting Hat at Hogwarts, this tool will read your personality and let you know which of the Formula E teams you would be best suited to. Don't worry, Slytherin doesn't have a team.
How important is your company car?
- Very important. I need to be cool away from the track
- Not important at all, I just want a good race car
- I mean, a free car is a free car, but I don't mind either way
Do you love an underdog?
- Yes, who doesn't love a tale of grit and determination, of overcoming the odds, of David and Goliath?
- Nope. I want to be with the best team, with the best car, and crush everyone
- I have no interest in dogs, whether they're under or over
How important is a teammate with F1 experience?
- Very important, just so I can crush them into dust
- Not important at all, this isn't Formula 1 and a good driver is a good driver
- Formula what? Never heard of it
Would you prefer a factory works team or a plucky privateer?
- Works team, because of the huge resources of a road car manufacturer
- Privateer, because they're quick, nimble and not distracted by anything other than racing
- As long as they know which side of the car faces up, I don't care
True or false: red is the fastest colour for a race car
Are you hoping your race seat will come with a free watch from the sponsor?
- Yes please!
- The only time I'm interested in is lap time
What electric vehicle would you drive on the road?
- A Porsche Taycan
- A Mercedes-Benz EQC
- A Nissan Leaf
- I dunno, a milk float?
New Love food? Try foodtribe.