Which iconic Aston Martin are you?
Post sponsored by
Hey you. You look like a sophisticated kind go-getter. But you are a cutting edge speed machine, or a regal classic? Or neither? Take our really quite excellent Aston Martin quiz and find out.
Every fancy yourself as a spy?
- Nah, sounds like hard work
- Yes, I've always considered it as a career
- No, there's a restraining order that says I can't any more
What is subtlety to you?
- A waste of time. LOUD NOISES get things done
- Essential. One has to have class
- I don't know the meaning of the word. No really, what does it mean?
You're chatting up a potential partner at a casino in Monaco. How do you behave?
- Smoothly, with lots of innuendo and classic cocktails
- With a haunted demeanour, remembering lost loves and people you've killed
- I leave, it sounds awful
You're given an Aston Martin for the day. Where do you take it?
- An amazing open road
- An amazing race track
- Somewhere with lots of people that'll see me driving it
You somehow end up in combat. How do you fight?
- With speed, guile and intelligence. I am water, my friend
- HULK SMASH
- He who turns and runs away lives to fight another day
If you were speccing your own Aston, what would be the first option box you'd tick?
- Ejector seat
- Sports exhaust
- Trackday tyres
Who is or was the best racing driver of this selection?
- Stirling Moss
- Lewis Hamilton
- Ayrton Senna
- Dale Earnhardt
What's the best Martin (other than Aston Martin)?
- Martin Seamus McFly (better known as Marty)
- Martin Prince from the Simpsons
- Film director Martin Scorsese
- Civil rights activist Martin Luther King
What's the best Aston (apart from Aston Martin)?
- Aston Villa Football Club
- Aston Merrygold, the lead singer of pop group JLS
- The Aston process, used to make wrought iron
- Lord Aston of Forfar, a controversional Scottish peerage
Fancy a test drive in an Aston Martin DBX?
- OK yes please
- No, I'll pass, but thanks