Which Top Gear Top creation will you get based on how you deal with your day? 3
Dear parents, what is your usual procedure for getting your child out of bed?
- Switch the light on and leave them to it
- Gently and sweetly ask them to wake up and get up
- My answer is rather inappropriate
A couple of minutes before leaving, your child remembers you need to sign an important paper. What do you tell him?
- You didn't remember to ask me before therefore it can't be that important, it will wait.
- This is the last time I sign your paper 5 minutes before leaving
- Quickly sign the paper while not fully paying attention to what it actually says
You've made it back home after having dropped your kid to school.
- Before anything else, I auto-congratulate myself.
- I miss them now...
- No time to think about them, on with my busy day
While you're working, you realise your child's school book is on the table when it should be in his bag.
- I should drive all the way to school to bring him even though he probably couldn't care less...
- He will just have to do without, it's time he grows up.
- I'm way too busy to think about his school book.
It is homework time.
- I'm starting calm but I know I won't end calm.
- I will try superficial confidence this time!
- I can't help you tonight, I'm replacing my head gasket.
After homework, you figure out tonight is hair washing time.
- I'll just come straight out with it and never mind if she/he isn't happy with it.
- I might exceptionnaly reschedule it to tomorrow night...
- Patience and making it fun is the answer!