Which Top Gear Top creation will you get based on how you deal with your day?
So you wake up 10 minutes before you have to get up.
- You can get a lot of sleep in that time, I'll go back to bed.
- I shall slowly get up and take my time
- I was hungry anyway, off I go!
You're having breakfast and realise you've left your credit card in your room.
- I should go and get it before I forget
- I'm able to remember important things. Plus I'm eating.
- I'll set a reminder on my phone.
As you enter your work building, you notice someone isn't wearing their mask on properly.
- Are we still not behaving after all we've been through... pfff
- Enough is enough! Excuse me...
- As long as I'm more than 99 cm away from that person, I won't get bogged down by this situation.
It is lunchtime.
- I'll go and pay a visit to the nearest sandwich store
- I prepared my home-made lunch this morning.
- I eat at the self-service, it's just easier
You're now coming back home and just in front of your house, you see an Audi RS6.
- Cool car but this is still MY space in front of MY house.
- I was just thinking this morning I needed a better view from the kitchen
- Awesome! Hold on a second as I take a picture and post it on Drivetribe
As you're cooking, it gets a bit chilly.
- I'm going to be eating anyway, I'll count on that to warm up.
- Heating on, quickly!
- This is my thickest pull-over!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Post sponsored by Have you ever used an OBD tool to diagnose your car or clear fault codes?
Why I don't care one bit for the new Hummer. The story behind this VW Beetle disguised as a Porsche 959 Is Ferrari testing a V6 turbo hybrid engine?