Which Top Gear Top creation will you get based on how you deal with your day? 2
You wake up half an hour before you're due to get up.
- That's half an hour I can spend on my phone.
- Let's go through today's History test once again. On May the 5th 1789...
- Sleep is all I want right now.
You get to school where you find some of your classmates having an argument about Covid.
- I like expressing my opinion, off I go!
- Just another day of the week then...
- I couldn't be less bothered.
It's 12:54. In a minute's time, the bell will ring and it will be lunchtime.
- Whatever the teacher's saying, I need to start packing and get ready.
- Quietly putting everything away, while listening.
- Whoever needs to be first to eat anyway?
Having made it to the cantine, what main course will you choose?
- Spaghetti with healthy vegetables
- Spaghetti and meat
- Spaghetti carbonara
During Math class, you (actually) know an answer to something:
- Quick, raise my hand!
- Wait for a few seconds to see if anyone's got an answer...
- Raising my hand? Way too much of a peril!
It's the end of your school day and you get on the bus for the 30-minute ride back home
- I shall spend most of that time revising today' lessons.
- I shall spend most of that time gazing out of the window.
- I shall spend all of that time on my dear phone.