congrats on a great tribe Brian. They are mugcakes. You can make a batch in about 10 minutes.
1. Break up some chocolate and add three tablespoons of butter. Melt and stir.
2. Additions. Add one egg, add one tablespoon of cocoa powder (I don't have that so I improvised with hot chocolate powder), add 4 tablespoons of self raising flour, I add 1 very flat tablespoon of sugar. Stir again.
3. Put in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
4. If you did one cup alone for two minutes throw a scoop of ice cream on top for lube because it will be a bit dry and very hot. Maybe back out 15 seconds early.
5. Serve the Mrs and stand back for a reaction.