World Rallies

• What amphibious vehicle would you use?

Writing about Ben Carlin circling the globe in his Jeep got me wondering; what vehicle would be best suited to...

• Around the world by amphibious Jeep

The long forgotten Australian adventurer who circumnavigated the globe in a modified Ford GPA Jeep.

• Reposted from Neunelfer by Fiona Easterby

1978 911 SC safari build by Makellos Classics - awesome and ready for action

I​ know safari builds of classic aircooled 911s can be controversial but this one seems like it could be just ...

• Who's going to win? Predictions please!

This week I entered the Virtual Reality world of Curfew and learnt a little more about the best car show you'v...

• What's your death race car?

Sky One's new drama, Curfew, sees teams in an eclectic mix of cars competing in a race for their lives. What c...

• Reposted from Vintage Racecars by Fiona Easterby

Documentary: Rally Historico Transpeninsular, Racing in Mexico

Re-Upload of my 2015 film that I made while on the inaugural Rally Historico Transpeninsular. This film was or...

• What was your first car?

I went for a car older than I was, a 1965 Austin Healey Sprite. Here I am on a car rally in the New Forest. ...

• World's oldest motor circuit wakes its ghosts

80 years since the flag dropped on the final race at Brooklands and the banking once again echoed with the sou...

• Mongol Rally 2019 - The Exhausted Idiots

In the summer three idiots will attempt to drive from the UK to Mongolia in aid of charity. This will be compl...

• Reposted from The Traveller by Arkady Fiedler

In Maluch Across Asia Episode 1 - On The Way to Asia

The first episode of my new adventure - travel series "In Maluch Across Asia" is available now to watch on You...

• Reposted from The Traveller by Arkady Fiedler

Africa On The Way

"In Maluch Across Africa" Self made adventure travel & overland TV series.

• Found this in a museum I visited a few months back, may not be a rally car. But it travelled 24 countries achi...

• This is it folks, your last chance to vote in the Motor Vision Awards. https://motor-vision.co.uk/latest-news/...

• 2 days left to vote in the Motor Vision Awards. Vote for adventure, vote Travel Bug! https://motor-vision.co....

• Travel Bug - South America!

Plans are afoot for Pedro the Baja Bug's next adventure and you could help make it happen!

• + 5

More from day 2 of the Paris - Amsterdam Rally. #classiccars #classiccarrally #mercedes #mercede190sl #bentle...

• Chevvy at a time control in a German forest on the Paris - Amsterdam Rally . #chevvy #classiccars #classiccar...

• + 4

More from the Paris - Amsterdam Rally, setting out from Chantilly today. #parisamsterdamrally #classiccars #cl...

• The rally cars have started arriving in Chantilly for the Paris - Amsterdam Rally. First spot this Chrysler 75...

• Reposted from Baja Bug Club by Fiona Easterby

Look what finally arrived from Brazil!; Pedro's lovely new large bore engine casing. #vwbeetle #pedrothebajabu...