Nice winter afternoon illumination here in Albuquerque, NM.
I have a long list of projects, upgrades, and improvements planned for my T4. Starting with getting some of t...
Cool rugged looking T4. It sort'a looks like a Syncro? Difficult to tell really.
My 1981 BMW G/S in the foothills minutes from my garage door.
More torture for the beater '98 ML320. It does a great job getting 5 adults and two kiddos all our gear and a...
Playing around in Moab, UT with my beater 1998 ML320.
MBZ sacrilegious? Perhaps. Cool? I thought so when I saw it in a hardware store parking lot one evening, so ...
SLAMMED MBZ!!! Saw this in a hardware store parking lot one evening and had to snap some pics.
Slammed MBZ spotted and snapped pics in a hardware store parking lot.
- As a classic car owner, especially VW's, I've been here and I sure wish I would have had something like the ...
Reposted to (euro Van) T4
Great camping on the Isle of Lewis at Huisinis
- Crushing the surface.
T4 in shades of military green.
Blue Syncro T4 ready for action and adventure.
- These kicked dirt in your face at will.
- A MUST WATCH ("KILLER B'S")
- Looks like a former ambulance. Maybe? Who cares....it's cool to recycle.
- Sometimes being silent can be a virtue.
"The American" has razor like focus"
- "I can't believe I landed this job. Thanks Amazon."
- "Howdy Y'all! I like drivin' trucks cuz I'merican!"
- Daydreaming of riding the 1981 R80G/S
- T5 Syncro plowing the sand.